Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What'd He Say?

Over the years I've had so many people write me, and ask where they can find the lyrics to the various songs that I've written.  With the age of digital downloads and album burning, it seems that those who value reading along and understanding the words they're listening to, have been left mystified and befuddled trying to figure out, "what'd he say?".  So, for the sake of those who want to read the actual poetry of each song, I've posted ALL the lyrics to my last two albums; "Over Oceans" and "Jacaranda", right here on my blog.  Thanks for your requests and interest concerning these words...

9 comments:

Mike Larson said...

Josh,

hey your music is insane, I have been a fan of your music for about 2 years now. Thanks for sharing the lyrics, your newest album is my favorite so far.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Josh!

It was beautiful and amusing to watch the sign language interpreters try to keep up with you at Cornerstone.

No favorite album here, each one has its own unique place, each song speaking to different parts of my life.

God's blessings to you and yours!

Cynthia

Nick said...

Josh,
I heard you for the first time 15 minutes ago and can say with little reservation that you're MY FAVORITE Christian artist on this good earth. Keep creating, brother. Word on the street is that you may be in Redlands, CA some time soon in which case I can't wait to hear more.
Go well,
Nick

Sam said...

Hi, just wanted to stop by again to tell you that "Jacaranda Tree" is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. It gives me chills!

Sam.

Kevin Bibo said...

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the music. I'm loving it. God is using you in AMAZING WAYS!!! Can't wait to see you in California. Until then.

Bibo

amanda & daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amanda + daniel said...

you know, i've been thinking it was "keep your eye on heaven's wings"..."heron's wings" make beautiful sense.

Jason said...

yeah Redlands on Oct 24, go to www.freedomup.com

Mark A Jolley said...

Thank you so much for your music. I've bought everything you have. I can't even explain the visceral level it affects me on. Thanks too for posting the lyrics. If you can find the time, I'd love the lyrics to Love & War. Keep it up.